Can I make a reservation for one of your campgrounds?
No, all of our campgrounds are first come first served.
Do your campgrounds have power?
Do your campgrounds have running water?
Do your campgrounds have outhouses?
What time is check out?
Do your campgrounds have boat launches?
Are campfires permitted at your campgrounds?
Yes, unless a fire ban is in place. You can check the current status of BC campfire prohibitions here.
Can I purchase fire wood at your campgrounds?
Yes, our camp attendants have it for sale at $7 a bundle.
Can I pay with a credit card?
No, our campgrounds are cash only.
How much do your campgrounds cost per night?
Waterfront sites are $20 a night and all other sites are $18 a night. Senior and Disability rates are $12 and $10 a night respectively.
1. Quiet time is 11pm
2. Gate is open 8am to 10pm
3. NO car stereos in campground
4. Beware of wildlife (Bears, Elk)
5. Helmets must be worn in campgrounds while on bikes
6. No ATV or Motor bike riding in campground;
please walk them to the road
7. For Firewood please see Attendant
8. Unattended Fires could result in a $300 fine
9. Must have 8 liters of water by your fire at all times
10. Absolutely NO garbage burning
11. Campers that leave garbage behind will be fined
12. Please DO NOT dump garbage in the outhouses
13. Please remove any garbage you bring to the beach
for the safety of campers and pets.
14. Please clean up after your PETS
15. NO Chainsaws in Campgrounds
16. Unpaid cars parked at gate will be towed
17. Cash only please
18. Check out is noon
19. Visitors till 8pm
20. No Refunds
21. All GARBAGE and FOOD must be in vehicles at night
22. There is absolutely no Black Tank Dumping or Dumping of any kind allowed in any of our outhouses.